1. Best Director Award Branislav Čubrilović, 1986, festival CULTURAL DAYS OF YOUTH, for The Suspicious person;
2. First prize in 1992 at the Festival of Small and Experimental scene in Pančevo, Award for Best Actress - Marina Djordjevic, for The King Ibi;
3. First prize at the 27th Brahms for the play Ubu The Kinggrand prix,, the award for best actor Goran Jovšić;
4. Third prize, 1993, at the Festival of Small and Experimental form in Pančevo for the play We repair umbrellas;
5. Award for Set design, 1993, at the Festival of Small and Experimental form in Pančevo for the play We repair umbrellas;
6. White hand of friendship, 1999, at the Festival Theatre for Peace in Razgrad (Bulgaria), for The multiplication table's cabaret;
7. Second prize in the 43rd Theatre Festival of Serbia for the play Jacques or Obedience (The Future is in Eggs), 2001;
8. Bronze Mask, 2002, on the Trema Fest in Ruma, for The Teatro LAH CHO;
9. Special award for stage movement and pantomime Miljan Guberinić, 2004 at the Festival of new theater forms in Smederevo , the play My world;
10. Award for new reading of the text, 2007, Trema FEST, Ruma, play The Little Prince;
11. Best Director Award Sunčica Milosavljević, 2007, at the Second International Festival of dramatic art, Laktaši (Bosnia and Herzegovina ) for The Little Prince;
12. The Award for Best Actress Andjelka Vulić, 2007, at the Second International Festival of dramatic art, Laktaši (Bosnia and Herzegovina), for The Little Prince;
13. The Award for Best Music Billy Nenad Urošević, 2007, at the International Festival of Creative Poetics of Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina), for The Little Prince;
14. The Award for Best Actress Ana Pašti, 2009, 16th Festival of new theater forms , for The City;
15. Prize for best costume, 2009, at 16th Festival of new theater forms , for The EGO / ALTER EGO;
16. Bronze Mask, 2009, on the Trema Fest in Ruma, for The Beggar's Opera;
17. Award for Total Design, 2010, on the Trema Fest in Ruma, for The Plastic gardens;
18. GRAND PRIX on 6th International Festival of the multimedia PATOSOFFIRANJE for play Plastic gardens;
19. International award "Teresa Pomodoro" for the best social drama in Italy in 2010 year for the play Brother. The award was established by the Association NO'HMA and the City of Milan awarded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and with the support of the President of the Italian Republic;
20. St. Sava Charter of the City of Smederevo in 2011 year (the most prestigious award given by the City for a special contribution to the promotion of the city);
21. The third prize at the 9th Children's Festival "Theatre Zvezdarište" in Belgrade for play Plastic gardens;
22. Prize for the best performance at the 3rd Children's Festival "Zaječar" in Zaječar for play Plastic gardens;
23. Special award for social inclusion of 3rd Ambient International Festival "Fortrees Theatre" for play Brother;
24. Prize for the best performance at FAK festival in Postojna (Slovenia), 2011, for Plastic Gardens
25. Award for successful theater experiment in Sečanj, 2013, for Medeja blossoming.
Theatre PATOS has also won dozens of awards at the smaller festivals that are held in the region.
Brother, directed by Salvatore Tramacere, is perhaps the most successful PATOS' play so far. With this play the theater has performed at several festivals throughout the country, but also abroad. It should be emphasized the participation in the Festival Castel dei Mondi in the Italian city of Andrew and Theatre Festival in Naples, one of the most prestigious theater festivals in Europe.
With this performance, theater PATOS has won the most prestigious award for Drama inclusion in Europe, "Teresa Pomodoro", which is awarded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Italy and with the support of the President of the Italian Republic. The prize was awarded by the jury consisting of Eugenio Barba, Luca Ronconi, Peter Stein, Lev Dodin, Luis Pascual, Jonathan Mills and Livia Pomodoro .
With this performance PATOS toured in Lecce, Milano, Palermo, Casalmagiore, Monfalcone, Aradeo, in cities in Sicilia and many in Serbia.